- what information we collect
- how we use that information
- whether the information is disclosed
- how we protect your privacy
People who may use the websites include:
- our Customers and prospective Customers (organisations that contract us to provide services, for example sports clubs)
- our Customers’ users (the end users of our services, for example, sport club’s athletes).
Information we collect from you
When you contact us about our services or to get information on the website, we collect only the information we need, including:
- any questions, queries or feedback you send us about using the website
- your name and email address if you send an email to us
Pmasport provides services in the form of “Software-as-a-Service”, or “Saas” to sports clubs and other athletic organisations to improve athletic performance and wellbeing of athletes. Through the provision of these services Pmasport collects and uses personally identifiable information from or about athletes under our Customers’ instructions and contract and with the sole scope to provide services to our Customers and their users – we act as “data processor”.
We consider such personal information to be strictly confidential and we do not use such data for any purpose other than improving and providing our services to the sport club or on the club’s behalf. Our collection, use and processing of personal data is governed by our contracts with the sport clubs, subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/EC/679) or GDPR, and other applicable laws.
Pmasport requires that the parents, guardian, or other authorised adult of a minor affirmatively consent to the use of Pmasport platform by such minor. Pmasport also requires the Customer to provide access to the minor’s account to the minor’s parents, guardian or other authorised adult, upon such adult’s request.
Pmasport does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13 (or under the age of digital consent of the country you reside) unless and until the parents, guardian, or other authorised adult has provided appropriate consent and authorisation for a minor under 13 to use Pmasport Services and for Pmasport to process information from such minor. Please contact us if you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a minor under 13 without proper consents so that we may delete such information as soon as possible.
Sending us information about your health
When you use our services, you send to us sensitive personal data, including information about your health (such as an injury, or your psychological, or emotional state). We may use that information to provide the services to our Customer. We will do this in line with any notices provided or consent that Pmasport or our Customer obtains from you and otherwise in compliance with relevant legislation. This includes data protection and equality laws.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect to:
- improve the website by monitoring how you use it (we might also use aggregated or non-identifiable information to help with this)
- respond to any feedback or questions you send us, if you’ve asked us to respond
- give you information you want about our services
- provide services to you if you are a Customer or Customer’s user.
Keeping your information secure
We store all Customer information on secure servers in line with our data retention policies, Customer requirements and data protection legislation. We take extensive technical and operational steps to protect the data we keep against unauthorised access, unlawful processing, accidental loss or destruction, damage, or misuse.
Although we do our best to protect the information we collect and store about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us via the internet.
Disclosing your information
We will not share your information with any other organisations for their own marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We may pass on the information we collect about you:
- if we need to disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party
- to the Customer for the purposes of providing the services, where you have provided consent (where appropriate).
Under data protection laws, you have a number of rights. For example, you can ask us:
- for a copy of the information we hold about you
- to delete information or correct any inaccuracies
- to update any out-of-date information
We hold your information for the purposes of services we provide on behalf of another organisation, so any request you make may be more relevant to them. If you do send your request to us and we pass it to another organisation, we will tell you.
Personal information that we process on behalf of another organisation shall not be kept for longer than the duration of the contract between pmasport and the organisation.
You should send your request in writing with enough information for us to confirm your identity. We may ask for more information, for example if someone else makes the request on your behalf we may ask for a specific form of authority by which you allow them to receive your information on your behalf.
If you ask us to delete all data we hold about you, there may be some circumstances we will be unable to agree to your request or where we do agree to delete your data this may result in the termination of our services.
If you want to receive information about who the data controller is for one of our services, you should contact us.
Our details and how to contact us
This website is owned and operated by Pmasport Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11111825 and our registered office is at 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by email, using the email address published on our website.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.